One Community. One Club. One Passion.
All Youth. All Levels. All Soccer.

How do I get paid for Recreational games?

Payments for working recreational games if completed via check. In order to be paid for refereeing recreational games, you will need to complete a W9 form and either mail it or email it.  Once the W9 form has been received, then the referee can be paid for the games that they work.

NOTE: Referees will be paid once every two weeks. 

It is important that you check to make sure that you are paid for the games that you have worked.  If you do not show up for an assigned game, do not expect to be paid.  Keeping a spreadsheet or some tracking form of the games that you work would be wise.

Here is a link to the W9 form:  W9 Form

This form needs to be turned in to Dennis R. Cook.

    Mail to:  Dennis R. Cook, 106 Cedar Crest Lane, Irmo, SC  29063
    Email: (if you are scanning the signed form and emailing it).

If you have problems contacting Dennis, you can reach him at 803-446-4504.


no title

Wells Fargo

no title

Under Armour