- Players MUST keep and wear their evaluation number all nights. We will post the player’s evaluation number on the rosters.
- Rosters for all teams will be posted on the Columbia United FC website after 2 pm on Tuesday, May 20. Rosters will only be posted on our website. Players will be sent an email confirmation with instructions on how to go back online and accept their position on the team.
- Academy players MUST accept their position by June 1, 2008. All initial Registration fees and/or scholarship forms MUST be received by June 1, 2008, to hold a position on a team.
- New uniforms are being ordered for all players this year. These uniforms will be used for 2 seasons. When you accept your position and register online, you will be prompted to indicate sizes for your player and a standard uniform kit will be automatically added to your account when you accept your position. Sample uniforms will be available for sizing at Soccer Plus and on specified dates and times at the BB&T complex in Ballentine. Optional uniform pieces must be ordered and paid in full by June 1. Optional and additional uniform pieces are to be ordered through your team manager.
- Initial team meetings will be held immediately following the Mandatory Parent Meeting. You will need a Medical Release signed and notarized for your child at this time. Forms can be downloaded from our website. Your confirmation letter will also have this document attached.
- Any mailed initial Registration fees and/or uniform fees MUST be postmarked by June 1, 2008. Mail all fees and uniform deposits to:
Columbia United FC
PO Box 24942
Columbia, SC 29224
- Friday is a rain day and/or extra evaluation day if the coach needs it. Players will be informed by the coach/evaluators if they need to attend on Friday for further evaluation.
- If you do NOT have internet access, you MUST notify Elaine Simpson, Columbia United FC Registrar at registration.
PARENTS: Players ONLY are allowed on the fields during evaluations. It is distracting to the players and coaches working with your players. Please be respectful of everyone and stay off the fields.