- Players MUST keep and wear their tryout number all nights. We will only post the player’s tryout number on the rosters.
- Rosters for U13 through U18 teams will be posted after 2:00 pm on Tuesday, May 27. Rosters will only be posted on our website. Players will also receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to go back online and accept their position on the team.
- All players MUST accept their position by Sunday, June 1, 2008. All initial Registration fees and/or scholarship forms MUST be received by June 1, 2008, to hold a position on a team.
- This is a new uniform year and all players MUST order a uniform. To ensure that you get he uniform size that you request. Uniform orders MUST be placed and paid in full by June 1.
- Mandatory Parent meeting and initial team meeting will be held during the Select Soccer Jamboree on May 31, 2008. You will need a Medical Release signed for your child at this time. Forms can be downloaded from our website. Your confirmation letter will have this document attached.
- Any mailed initial Registration fees and/or uniform fees MUST be postmarked by May 31, 2008. Mail all fees and uniform deposits to:
Columbia United FC
PO Box 24942
Columbia, SC 29224
- Friday is a rain day and/or extra evaluation day if the coach needs it. Players will be informed by the coach/evaluators if they need to attend on Friday for further evaluation.
- If you do NOT have internet access, you MUST notify Elaine Simpson, Columbia United FC Registrar at registration.
PARENTS: Players ONLY are allowed on the fields during tryouts. It is distracting to the players and coaches working with your players. Please be respectful of everyone and stay off the fields.