Junior Academy Pool and Team Rosters are now Posted
Click 2011-2012 Pool Rosters for the full list.
Mandatory Parents Meeting: Sunday, May 15, 2011, at the University of South Carolina School of Public Health Auditorium, 921 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC. PlayerS do not need to attend unless they need to be sized for uniform orders.
|2:30-4:00 pm||U9-U12 Pool West Boys|
|4:00-5:30 pm||U9-U12 Pool East, West and Central Girls|
|5:30-7:30 pm||U9-U12 Pool East and Central Boys|
All U12 Elite and Palmetto teams will have their Team Meetings on Sunday, June 5, 2011. Please see the Select Team page for upcoming location and times.
You will need the following for the meeting:
1. Go online and Register your player for his/her pool or team and pay the Registration Fee online or bring a check to the Parent Meeting. If you are a new player to SCUFC, please remember to order a uniform!
1. Junior Academy Parent Standards and Expectations - completed and signed
2. Junior Academy Player Contract - completed and signed
3. Medical Release - completed and signed.
4. Copy of your child’s birth certificate if you have not already turned it in.
5. Team Fee Deposit - Check or cash payment of $50 for each Jr. Academy player in your family.
6. If your child is not a US citizen and was born outside the USA, you will need to complete the Proof of Entry Prior to 12 year of age Waiver and profide a copy of an "official document" shwoing that he/she is living in the USA now. Examples of acceptable documents are a copy of a school report card or a copy of your medical shot records. If you completed this last year, you do not need to re-submit. Please give this to your Team Coordinator.